Working in the community at Harrington Grove

Working in residential communities isn’t just about delivering service. It’s about understanding the needs of residents and becoming an integral part of the community while protecting and nurturing the environment.

Marsupial are dedicated to striving towards this purpose, which is why they were thrilled to be involved in Precinct In the Park at Harrington Grove.

Run by Harrington Grove management, Precinct In the Park is a series of events that provide residents with the opportunity to connect. Marsupial’s Contract Team and Business Development Manager Nathan Dutschke were delighted to attend and give away plants to an enthusiastic community.

Harrington Grove is a premium master planned residential community situated within the Harrington Park estate in Sydney’s southwest.  The former grazing land was once owned by the Fairfax family.  Only 40 per cent of Harrington Grove will be developed with the remaining 60 per cent (1,200 acres) comprising of community forest, streams and public reserve. It the largest private conservation area in Sydney’s southwest and home to an abundance of fauna.

Marsupial employs a full time team at the estate to manage the residential landscapes including street verges, community pools, country club and facilities, and other general maintenance. Basically, our team ensures the community is looking its best while managing any potential risk.

Given the surrounds it’s not surprising that many residents are nature and gardening enthusiasts.  Nathan Dutschke said the plant giveaway was a big hit and the Marsupial team got to meet many of the residents,

We enjoyed having conversations with community members about planting and their own gardens. It’s important they get to know us since we are highly visible in their community so we look forward to further opportunities to be involved and share our passion for turf and garden maintenance.

Related News

Working for Canberra Contractors, we are delivering significant streetscape, open space and environmental projects in South Jerrabomberra, NSW.

Read More.

Glascott has just completed our work at Ryde Garden – Country Garden’s master-planned development in North Ryde. The development comprises three large towers of 13, 23 and 27 storeys with 830 apartments in total.

Read More.

The landscape construction and maintenance industries are renowned for having a gender bias and somewhat masculine culture.

Read More.

Our Brands

Contact us