Googong is a special place for Glascott Landscape & Civil. Through the projects we’ve delivered over the past decade, we have developed an understanding of how to deliver landscaping to the expected quality and vision held for the community.
Our mutually rewarding and valued partnership with PEET has resulted in many quality open space outcomes, including Lovegrove Playground and Rockley Oval.
We recently delivered Neighbourhood 2, Stage 3 – a steetscapes and open space project that included mass planting, basins & wetlands planting, turf, dryland grassing, and various hard landscape elements. Our scope of works included:
- 20,500 trees, bulbs, and tube stock planted
- Precast concrete linear walls, sandstone weir, and gabion walls
- Preparation of basins
- Installation of entrance sign with lighting and boardwalks
- Irrigation and soft landscaping.
- Turf install and Dryland grassing
- Soil amelioration
The Glascott team are currently delivering Stages 6-10, comprising a new playground, parks, additional streetscapes, open space structures, and the car park at the Bunyip Community Centre.