Arthur Phillip High School and Parramatta Public School is an innovative education project designed to meet the expected population growth. Situated in Parramatta’s CBD, the new teaching and learning hub will enable future-focused learning in modern indoor and outdoor landscaped spaces.
Arthur Phillip High School is set to become the first high-rise High School in NSW. The new 17-storey tower will be adjoined by a separate four-storey curved building housing the new primary school, Parramatta Public School.
Watpac has engaged Glascott Landscape & Civil to undertake landscape construction on the project following recent collaborations like ‘Ryde Garden’ – a three-tower high-rise residential development. Glascott will deliver on the landscaping objectives, being:
- Five sports courts and installation of sports equipment
- Over 10,000m² of different types of pavements throughout the schools
- The roof garden – a centrepiece of the new Parramatta Public School
- Sandstone and concrete walls and installing custom furniture
- Custom timber and sandstone play items at the primary school
- Custom play equipment including water play item