The aptly named ‘Pineapple Farm Park’ design is reflective of the site’s heritage as a pineapple farm and contains many subtle cues to its history. The park features:
- Angular (agriculturally-inspired) interconnecting pathways;
- Avenues of shade trees;
- Pineapple play net structure and swings;
- Natural orchards including citrus plantings;
- Huge kickabout spaces;
- Picnic shelter, setting, water fountain and bins;
- Pineapple theme PMT wrapping;
- Rehabilitation plantings.
We partnered with PEET, Saunders Havill and our delivery partners to create a quality open space for the Strathpine community. The project was constructed safely to the specification, quality and design outcomes.