Despite a snap 2-week construction shutdown, August saw the achievement of significant surface work milestones on the regional playground, amenities, and surrounding space at Meadowbank Park.
The works performed on site included:
- Completion of new service reticulation services and drainage works.
- Pouring of the new Splash Pad and installation of waterplay equipment
- Construction of the north-west sandpit play area
- Installation of the Play Bridge Structure.
- And 1st and 2nd concrete pour to the regional playground.
As seen in the video, our team took great precautions in pouring the concrete, ensuring that each aspect of this project is delivered to the highest quality outcomes.
July has seen the project at Meadowbank Park progress through early-work milestones through to the commencement of surface works within various sections of the site.
A new stormwater infrastructure was completed for the Regional Playground, which has enabled the commencement of key surface design elements.
The Amenities building achieved a significant milestone, pouring over 115m3 as part of the internal substructure, with masonry works commencing shortly after.